Sunday, August 4, 2013

Episode 18 - The One with all the HO's in the Hoooouuuuuuusssseeeeee!!!







What’s on the needles -  
Yvaine – pattern by Liz Abinathe (Feministy). Yarn is Peeta from Sunshine Yarns in the Classic Sock base and needles are Size 3 (3.25 mm) Signature Needles

I have a HO for the Lace and Cable Socks – Another pattern from Wendy Johnson’s Socks from the Toe Up. Also done with yarn from Lisa Souza’s BFL Sock in Sky Drama colorway. Size US 1 (2.25 mm) Hiya Hiya Sharp needles.

I also have a HO for the Traditional Gansey Socks – Pattern from Wendy Johnson’s Socks from the Toe Up. Yarn from Lisa Souza’s BFL Sock in The Shore colorway. Size US 1 ½ (2.5 mm) Addi Turbo needles.

What’s on the Nails –  Gelish Mini Bella’s Vampire: Harmony Gelish UV Soak Off Gel Polish Bella's Vampire

with some SPARKLE!!! (Because with Twilight you gotta sparkle…) I used Julep’s Adele: Julep Nail Color ~ Adele

Before that, I had on Serum No. 5 Fame with OPI My Pointe Exactly:



Lastly, Zoya London: Zoya Nail Polish .5 fl oz, London

 Book Talk–  Goodreads: www.goodreads.com


    Stephen King 11/22/63: a Novel - 11/22/63: A Novel

Susana Kearsely The Winter Sea - The Winter Sea

No Wishlist AGAIN because I had another Parade of Guilty Pleasures

Fing’rs Spotted Kit: http://www.fingrs.com/ (Could not find the kit for some odd reason. But the person found it at Walmart)


Etc etc etc – I sang well! Yay!
I show you the prize giveaways with iggystar and rosebob as the winners! Contact me to receive your prize for July. Keep going, you have til the end of August!

Also, the PurpleGoddess Stitch Markers still has not been claimed. If you’re the one who won it (ikkleknitter), please message me with your address! If not, I will pull another name to give it away.

Shirt purchased at http://shirt.woot.com

I show my stash…oh boy!  

Where to Find Me:
Twitter: jay_crafty_geek
Ravelry: knitterlybooklady
Instagram: jaycraftygeek

Help me be better by reviewing me on Itunes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment