Sunday, November 3, 2013

Episode 24 - The One with the Happy Shiny!









What’s OFF the needles - The Honey Badger!!!! – Pattern: Honey Badger by Irishgirlieknits. Yarn: Kitchen Sink Dyeworks Luxe Merino Fine in Edgar colorway. Needles: Signature Needles US 1 (2.25MM). http://www.ravelry.com/projects/knitterlybooklady/honey-badger

Traveling Woman shawl! – Pattern: Traveling Woman by Liz Abinathe. Yarn: Lisa Souza Sock! Merino in Emerald City colorway. Needles: Hiya Hiya Sharp US 6 (4.0 MM)

What’s on the needles -  Pattern: Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure. Yarn: Alpenglow Yarn Sporty Rambo in the colorway In The Navy, Blue Moon Fiber Arts Silkie Socks that Rock colorwaty Moirae, and Ranch of the Oaks Alpaca Suri/Huacaya. Needles: Hiya Hiya Sharpes US 3. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/knitterlybooklady/sockhead-hat

*What will be on the needles*  - Pattern: Simple Skyp Socks by Adrienne Ku. Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in the colorway Lochness. Needles: Signature US 1 (2.25MM).

What’s on the Nails –  Julep Tatiana – Julep Nail Color ~ Tatiana
       
  Julep Kristy - Julep Nail Color ~ Kristy
    

 Book Talk–  I got nothing.
   
Socks of the Week (NEW!)  - None because I had no time!  

Parade of Guilty Pleasures – Julep November box!    

Etc etc etc – I got a second job at a yarn store! Yippee! The day of the recording was my first training day. I’m hopeful that this will be a start of a great time.

I may be really distracted by someone right now…so, I apologize for the delay and lack of things. I’ve also been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Not only doing the Art and Pumpkin Festival, I had my two interviews with the library and yarn store, and keeping up with my friends, etc.

Podcast schedule will be a little weird at the end because of Thanksgiving travels. So, we’ll figure it out.
If you’re going to Dicken’s Faire, say hi!!! :-D

**If you still want to help Fuji from Wolfe Farms out, check out their website at http://www.wolfefarms.net/ to get a Fuji button. Or just check them out because they are FABULOUS**

Where to Find Me:
Twitter: jay_crafty_geek
Ravelry: knitterlybooklady
Instagram: jaycraftygeek

Help me be better by reviewing me on Itunes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment